О Лингва академии
8 (831) 277-86-36
8 (831) 295-63-84
8 (831) 217-70-50
1. – Hello, Tom! How … you? – Fine, thanks.
2. – What’s your job?
I am a doctor
3. – What is your mother’s name? – … name is Maria.
4. I … in London.
5. – Did she talk to Sam yesterday? – No, she …
6. Yesterday we … to the park.
7. There aren’t … apples
8. My car is … than yours
9. - What are you doing? - I … English.
10. Which word is different?
11. – Wasn’t that film wonderful! – Yes, it was …
12. The apartment … recently.
will be redecorated
has been redecorated
13. I … answer you as soon as I get any results.
will be able to
will be able
14. Mary told me that she … John yet.
15. If I … you, I would go to see a doctor.
16. Mary is married … Sam.
17. If I had had spare time yesterday, I … you.
would have helped
18. I am looking forward … you again.
19. I hate … wait in a queue.
to having to
20. I will go after you … me.
have been answered
21. He said, he … call me earlier.
hadn’t been able to
hasn’t been able to
22. Which word is different?
23. - Would you like to go to the cinema or to the theatre?
I don’t mind
I am easy
that sounds great
that goes without saying
24. The students … English before they start learning the second language.
will have mastered
25. Choose the correct sentence:
In the case all a hotels are full you would better to dail this number.
In case all hotels are full you had better dial this number.
On case all the hotels were full you had batter to dial this number.
On case all a hotles were full you would better to dial this namber.